- FAMILY LAW AND DE FACTO RELATIONSHIPS - CHILDREN AND PROPERTY - NEGOTIATIONS AND LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENTS, COURT.
- POWER OF ATTORNEY
- ENDURING GUARDIANSHIP
- ADVANCE DIRECTIVE (Living Will about whether you want to be kept on life support systems).
- PROBATE (deceased estates when a family member dies)
- SALE AND PURCHASE OF BUSINESS AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
- CONTRACTS - DEEDS (INCLUDING FAMILY DEEDS)
- INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE
- MEDIATION & NEGOTIATION
- COURT REPRESENTATION
ABOUT ERINA LEGALErina Legal was established in Fountain Plaza, Erina in 2003, then moved to Fountain Corporate Erina in 2005 and is now conveniently located at Suite 20/166A Central Coast Highway, Erina 2250 next to the new RTA and government services building with plenty of parking in the plaza or in front of the building on the Central Coast Highway.
Appointments may sometimes be made by arrangement at other venues for those who can't access the office.
APPOINTMENTS ARE NECESSARY so that each client can be given the attention needed and deserved without interruption. The office is generally not open except for appointments as most work is done remotely.
Phone: 02 4365 6556 for appointments.Please leave your name, a phone number and brief message if the phone is not answered personally as we may be attending to other clients or work that cannot be interrupted.
Material on this web site is for information only and does not constitute legal advice. This site is updated when convenient and may not reflect the most recent developments in any particular area. To the extent permissible by law, Denise King excludes all liability for anything contained on or accessed via this site and any use you may make of it.